Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CURSE OF MISCARRIAGE BROKEN AND I GOT VICTORY LIKEWISE MY FAMILY.

My names are Lilly Ferdinand from Utah USA, its all about the good work of AMIGO, since i got married to my husband i have had miscarriage for 9 times and this was a big problem we seek for medical attention but doctor said everything was normal, but to me i knew something is wrong and was searching for solution until i came across this man AMIGO it was like a dream after reading his numerous works share by others i saw his contact dr.amigo71@yahoo.com i emailed him secretly, my husband was not aware about it, i narrate it all to AMIGO and he told me its a curse, a generational curse that i confirm to be true, all my sisters have no babies and my greatest surprise was that he actually did something and send to me with instruction to use it, which i followed through and got victory today and as a result of this broken curse all my sisters are now partakers, Three of my sisters are actually pregnant now as well, this happen 11 months ago. Thank you Amigo i will continue to appreciate you for the rest of my life.

Lilly Ferdinand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help