Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

My marriage is saved by doctor Amigo

I have been working on commission in my job for over 6 years. Sometimes it has its lows but comparably the highs would out way them and I always managed to keep above water. Until lately that is. I had been sinking deeper and deeper borrowing money for my rental apartment
my wife and I had divorced through my inability to bring more money home. She could not cope with the stress I was putting our family through week after week. She moved with the kids into a smaller apartment and worked to keep them all herself. I felt inadequate, unloved and thoroughly unhappy with life, and especially my job. Doctor Amigo has helped me get back on my feet again. I have more increased sales gaining more ground all the time now. From the extra money I received from the lottery I just purchased a dream home, bought my wife a new car and showered my children with gifts. My wife I still love. We've been married over 30 years and I don’t want anyone but her love. I guess then that’s what I should work on next. Doctor Amigo you got me addicted like to oatmeal and walnuts..God bless you for saving me and my family.. Marcus Hart Contact Email: dr.amigo71@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help